Last year Respawn Entertainment announce that they are going to launch Apex legend on the mobile platform after that player started registering for the game and recently they have soft-launched the game to try the game. As the soft launch is live now in which you got the chance to play the Apex lagend mobile which is not yet officially launched and only a limited player can play it but a lot of players facing issues in the game due to bugs and errors and one of the issues is system is not compatible with the game.
Today we are going to talk about the issue of the device is not compatible error and how you can solve it.
About the game Apex Legend:
Apex Legend is one of the top pc battle royal games and it is famous for its storyline and the unique character’s abilities. If you have ever played the Titanfall game you will easily be able to adapt the game Apex legend as most of the weapons are the same and the storyline is also going in the same universe.
Which mobile Phone Apex Legend is Optimized?
After the soft launch of the game, many players have compatibility issues with the devices they use. Before going further let’s check whether your device is comparable with the game as per game requirements according to their official notice.
According to Apex on their official page right now the apex mobile only supports at least 2GB ram in IOS and 3Gb in android mobile. Apex also states that it is possible to play the game in 2 Gb on android as well but it might lag and right now they have only tested a few brands such as:
If the brand is on the list and still you are facing the issue then first check out the Apex Legend System Requirements in Android and IOS.
- Soc: Snapdragon 435/ Hisilicon Kirin 650/ Mediatek Helio P20/ Exynos 7420
- Android 6.0
- Open GL 3.1 or higher
- 4 GB free space – As the game in the play store is around 2.75GB
- At least 2 GB RAM – We suggest players play in at least 3Gb ram as the game is not stable right now.
- iPhone 6S or later
- OS version: 11.0 or later
- CPU: A9
- 4 GB free space
- At least 2GB RAM
Till now according to the update, Apex Legend mobile required a minimum of these specs to play the game. If your device is not on the list and it is not working. I would suggest the player do not worry as the game is still in testing mode and Respawn Entertainment developers are trying their best to make the game compatible with low-end devices as well. As the game is available in only 10 countries and there is no right fix yet players are trying many tricks in order to solve the error.
Some of the other tricks are:
- As the game is of around 2.75 Gb in the play store try reserving at least 5Gb ram for the game.
- Many players can not able to download it from the source but after adding the OBB file manually from a different source many players can able to play the game.
- By resetting the device or if there is a new update of the system update it first and clear the cache file.
Try out these tricks if they work lucky for you or else you can send Response entertainment or EA to look into the issue for the particular device.